Sunday, October 2, 2011

My week in pictures

Thursday my new lounge arrived. It is sooo comfy. The circle chair is mine. I've claimed it, it swings around and rocks and is the nicest lounge  I think I have ever owned. Please excuse the mat, it clashes and I will be buying a new one very soon, just as soon as I find one that I like.
 All week these little darlings have been causing me grief, but thats what kids are for hey!


 Kristy & Brendan has their baby, I have only just finished editing their maternity shoot and they had their little bundle of joy 3 days ago. They had a bouncy baby boy and I can't wait to meet him. 


After deciding not to go to Dubbo Zoo this weekend, I've had a quite a lazy weekend. Watching Tele, playing WWF {Words with Friends}, which is my current addiction. Visiting friends and lazing around. And now I have a yummy pork roast in the oven for dinner. Lovely way to end a lovely weekend. 


Well, that is my week in pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment